The start of a new year is the perfect time to make some changes to your life. January brings with it a sense of starting fresh or having a clean slate. In order to make lasting changes in our lives (relationships, diet, exercise, getting out of debt) we must feed our minds new thoughts. When we think differently we will act differently. Perspective always drives behavior. Here are five helpful thoughts to catapult you into a new year and potentially a new you…
1. “Clear your mind of ‘can’t’.” – Samuel Johnson
2. “The brain is a goal-seeking organism.” – Jack Canfield
3. “Schedule your time use for the next twenty-four hours and stick to that chart. Do it once, and it will be easier the next time.” – Napoleon Hill
4. “Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.” – Jim Rohn
5. “You can make anything happen if you commit to take it and take persistent action.” – Tony Robbins
As you seek to make changes in your life always remember this principle: perspective drives behavior.
Happy New Year!